What information will I need to pay my Waste Management invoice?
You will need the following information to make a payment:
- Customer ID
- Credit or debit card, or your financial institution’s routing and account number
What if my payment declines?
If a payment from your preferred funding source fails, the Waste Management invoice can be paid from other available funding sources.
IMPORTANT: Please note a one-time payment must be made to bring your account current to avoid any late charges or interruptions in service. Read our article on how to make a one-time payment.
How can I avoid a late payment charge?
Make sure we receive payment for your invoice by the payment due date each billing cycle.
How long will it take for a payment to apply to my account?
Times may vary depending on the payment method.
Payment Method Post Times:
- One-Time Online Payment - Immediately
- Pay via Financial Institution - Any day requested by customer
- Pay by Phone - Immediately
- Pay by Mail - Up to 10 days
- Pay at Local Office - 3-5 days
Once your payment has posted, the payment activity will be displayed in My Account.