To enroll in automatic payments, you will need to have a payment method saved to your online profile.
To add a new payment method or make updates to your existing:
- Log in to the My WM Dashboard
- Click Manage next to Autopay
- Click Change Payment Method
- Select a new saved payment or add new payment details
Tip: Don’t have an account? Sign Up
Please note, when adding a new automatic payment method, it may take an additional invoice cycle to become active. During that time, you can:
1. Monitor your invoice by logging in to check your status messages on My WM Dashboard for when your payment is scheduled.
2. Make a one-time payment if your automatic payment has not been recorded by the due date.
3. Review your invoice for a notice that your new payment method has been updated.
If you have multiple accounts linked to your profile, you will need to manage each enrolled payment method separately. Please note, when adding a new automatic payment method, depending on when the payment method was changed, it may take an additional invoice cycle to become active. During that time, you can:
1. Monitor your invoice for confirmation your new payment method has been accepted
2. Review My WM Dashboard for updates and important messages
3. If automatic payment has not been posted, please make a one-time payment.