Thank you for choosing Waste Management. A representative from Waste Management will contact you should we be unable to safely place your container in the location indicated.
For Residential Customers:
To begin service, we will deliver a container to your normal trash and recycling pickup/removal location, typically the front curb or alley.
For Permanent Dumpster Customers:
Your delivery date will be indicated when you sign up for service. Make sure the delivery area is free of obstructions and overhead wires. Make sure that the driving surface to and around the pickup location is strong enough to bear the weight of a dumpster and truck. If the dumpster will be placed in an enclosure and you have not already informed Waste Management, please Contact Us.
For Roll-Off Bin Customers:
Make sure the delivery area is free of obstructions and overhead wires. Make sure that the driving surface to and around the pickup site is strong enough to bear the weight of a container and truck.
Note: During periods of inclement weather, or unfavorable conditions, your delivery time may be delayed. For the latest updates on possible service delays, interruptions, and storm recovery within your community, check for Waste Management alerts on our Weather and Service Updates webpage.
Do you feel your container should have been delivered already? Contact Us.
How to prepare for container delivery and service
- The container location you choose should be away from pedestrian walkways and automobile traffic, and free of overhangs/canopies, low-hanging wires or tree branches.
- We will notify you when we are on our way to deliver your container.
- Please ensure you or another member of your team is on site to receive the container.
- If your container is kept in an enclosure, the access area must be at least 12 feet wide and the gates able to swing open 180o.
- If your container has wheels, your container should be placed in its designated pickup area on service days.
- Your container should be visible to the driver with approximately 50 feet of unobstructed space in front of it.
- Container lids should be closed, and no additional trash bags should be placed on top of the container or on the ground next to it.
- Please keep trash out of your recycling container.
- If we are unable to service your container for any reason, please contact us to schedule another pickup.
- If you need to change or cancel a scheduled pickup, please contact us 24 hours in advance.